Battle of the Seed 2020!
AGI SureTrack is showcasing the quality characteristics of different seed and grain. It’s important to realize it’s not just about yield anymore. Many grain buyers are now looking for protein, oil, starch contents rather than just quantity.
Battle of the Seed is recognizing farmers, growers and seed companies with top producing seed and grain in the categories of oil, protein and starch. Awards will be presented to the best in each commodity (Corn, Wheat, Soybean, Sorghum, Rice). Winners will receive $20,000 in credit to be used towards implementing SureTrack FARM/PRO™.
Enter the Battle of the Seed by sending your grain samples directly to the AGI SureTrack Grain Lab. Contest will run through January 2020.
Will you be champion? Join the battle today!
Battle of the Seed - Leader Board
Who's leading the pack? We will update our leader board each week so you know where you stand! Come back as the battle begins!
- Corn: No entries
- Wheat: No entries
- Sorghum: No entries
- Soybeans: No entries
NOTE: Official winners will be announced no later than January 15, 2020.
Interested in the Battle of the Seed Hall of Fame? Click here for past winners.
- 1st Place: $20,000* + Battle of the Seed Champion Belt!
*Credit to be used for AGI SureTrack products.
Tag your samples with the following information:
- Contact Name
- Email address
- Phone Number
If mailing samples, send to:
Battle of the Seed
AGI SureTrack Grain Lab
302 S. Main
Archie, MO 64725
NOTE: All mailed samples must be received by January 10, 2020.
- Provide a clearly tagged (see above for details), quart size baggie of your grain .
- Submissions are accepted at official AGI SureTrack conference booths or mailed to the AGI SureTrack Grain Lab (see above for mailing address).
- You may enter more than one variety or commodity.
- Please do not send multiple samples of the same variety.
- Limit one (1) entry per official Battle of the Seed entry box.
- Grain samples will not be returned.
- All testing will be done in the AGI SureTrack Grain Lab.
- Awards will be announced no later than January 15, 2020.
- Prize redemption expires after 12 months.