The IntelliFarms Tech Summit is 1 week away! Here are a few reasons why you don't want to miss this unique opportunity:
1. Thought-provoking information. This year's Tech Summit speakers were specifically selected to discuss opportunities, strategies and techniques that make you think differently about the way you farm. Whether its taking a new approach to marketing your grain, or starting to dig deeper into soil-improving methods like no-till, cover crops or biologicals or considering testing a new cash crop, you are guaranteed to walk away from each session with a new "nugget" of information. And who knows - it may be gold.
2. Variety of speakers you won't get anywhere else. In farming, you encounter variety of tasks and challenges every day. That's why IntelliFarms wanted to have a variety of speakers over a broad spectrum of topics. You're bound to be interested in one topic at any given time (if not all of them). Last year's Tech Summit attendees complimented the caliber and variety of speakers, and this year's line-up will not disappoint.
3. Designed for your voice to be heard. The size and the design of the event gives you the opportunity to discuss your questions with our featured speakers and panelists, either in a group or one-on-one. And our great group of industry sponsors are right there in the main meeting rooms with you, making it easy for you to talk with them and see what's up-and-coming in ag.
4. The opportunity to win big! All attendees will have the opportunity to be the grand prize winner of an "IntelliFarm" system, which includes a BinManager, a FieldDataManager, soil probes and a full SureTrack Farm platform with YieldFax, CashBidManager and MarketManager tools. And if you register by end of today, February 1, you'll have an extra entry into this Grand Prize drawing!
5. A fun KC getaway. Kansas City is pretty cool. Whether you're looking for great food (BBQ, anyone?), award-winning breweries, fun nightlife or historical and cultural landmarks, Kansas City has it all. And so far, the weather is looking pretty favorable - sunny and in the 40s for February 8. IntelliFarms' event staff is happy to provide suggestions or help to make your KC visit is a pleasant one.
We hope to see you at this year's Summit. Space is running out but there are a few more spots available. We encourage you to register today to get an extra entry into the drawing for an IntelliFarm suite of products!
Questions about the Summit before you register? Contact Samantha Scantlebury at firstname.lastname@example.org.